This flavorful CBD pumpkin pie recipe is delicious and helps support well being and comfort during stressful holiday times. To make it even easier there are two different ways to add CBD to the pie. We like to add it to the whipped cream or directly on to a slice of cooled pumpkin pie.
Servings: 8-10 (Makes one 9-inch deep dish pie)
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, plus time to chill the dough and cool the pie
CBD Pumpkin Pie Ingredients Needed:
FOR THE FILLING
- Hempstrax Full Spectrum CBD Tincture (Cinnamon Flavored)
- 1 (15-oz) can pumpkin (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 large egg
- 3 large eggs yolks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/4 cups evaporated milk
- Store bought 8 or 9 inch pie crust
- Store bought pie crust save time and are delicious. Purchase an 8 or 9 inch diameter pie crust.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Remove the pie crust from packaging and place on a baking sheet.
- Make the Filling: Whisk together all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the filling into the pie crust.
- Bake the pie for 50 to 60 minutes, until the filling is just set. It should look dry around the edges and the center should jiggle just slightly if you nudge the pan. Keep a close eye on the pie as it bakes; if ever the crust looks like it’s browning too quickly, tent the edges again with the foil strips. Cool the pie on a rack (leave it on the baking sheet) to room temperature, a few hours. Slice or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top the chilled pie with whipped cream adding 5-10 drops of Hempstrax Cinnamon flavored tincture.
Note: Some store-bought pie crusts, require blind baking. If so follow the instructions to pre bake the crust before adding the filling.
Make Ahead: Pumpkin pie can be made one day ahead of time and refrigerated.
CBD Pumpkin Pie Nutrition Information
- Per serving (10 servings)
- Saturated fat:8g