Chicken & Sweet Potato Treats contain 5 mg of hemp oil per treat. These treats also contain glucosamine. Glucosamine is a amino sugar that can help lubricate joints, reduce inflammation, and promote the strength of muscles and bones. Available in 10 packs and 30 packs. High in protein, and will help your pet live a happy and healthy life. Made with all natural products and broad spectrum hemp oil.
Chicken & Sweet Potato with Glucosamine
Inactive Ingredients: Chicken meal, flaxseed meal, inulin (source of prebiotic), oat flour, palm fruit oil, sweet potato, pea flour, salmon meal, sorbic acid (natural preservative), sunflower lecithin, powdered cellulose (coating only).
Crude Protein (min) 21%, Crude Fat (min) 27%, Crude Fiber (max) 9%, Moisture (max) 6%. Calorie content ME (calculated): 5072 Kcal/kg, Kcal Per treat 14
Active Ingredient: Glucosamine HCL 100 mgs/treat
- Up to 25 lbs. – 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. – 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. – 4 chews daily
Treat Size: Apprx. 3/4″ Heart
ABOUT INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
These chicken and sweet potato treats contain glucosamine which helps repair body tissues, can reduce pain, and helps restore joint health.
- Glucosamine: Glucosamine is a natural joint lubricant and can help reduce swelling and promote the strength of muscles and bones.
- Chicken: Chicken is high in protein which provides dogs with the nutrients they need to build and maintain strong bones. It is also high in amino acids which will boost immune health.
- Sweet Potato: Sweet Potatoes are high in fiber, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. These nutrients help promote digestive health, skin and coat health, and promote muscle growth.
- Flaxseed: Flax is high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health.
- Joint and hip health
- Pain relief
- Skin and coat health