Vaping CBD has received a bad rap of late. This could be to do with the flood of inferior, imported vape products that contain toxic carcinogens. Vaping can be relatively safe and highly effective provided the ingredients and the components of your vape are good. With the number of available products on the market it can be hard to weed through them to find a high quality vape product.
We are outlined a buyer’s guide as well as a list of the benefits of vaping. Let’s get started with the benefits.
- Vaping is extremely fast acting. The bioavailability, meaning the amount that makes it into your bloodstream is around 60%. It hits almost instantly making it an ideal choice for pain relief and anxiety.
- Vaping is discreet and most vape pens can be carried in a pocket or purse. You can vape in your car, house or almost anywhere outdoors with no odor of smoke.
- Vaping is healthier than smoking CBD flower.
- There are tons of flavors to choose from and you can purchase vape products in Broad Spectrum with 0% THC.
- Vaping is relatively inexpensive compared to purchasing other CBD products
- Vaping can be used to treat an array of issues from depression to pain reduction.
- Vaping is a great alternative to smoking cigarettes. Many of our customers have given up cigarettes vaping CBD
The CBD Vape Buyer’s Guide
One of the most important things to remember when vaping CBD products is to always vape on the lowest heat setting. This will prevent the damage of the cannabinoids and will ensure safe vaping.
Look at the ingredients in the vape cart or vape juice. Because CBD distillate is very thick it will almost always be mixed with other ingredients to make it less viscous.
The two most acceptable additives are propylene glycol (or PG) and vegetable glycerin (or VG). Many vapes contain a combination of PG & VG and CBD distillate. Never buy a vape that contains vitamin E or any other kind of oil including MCT oil.
Many vape products will contain some form of flavoring. Opt for one that uses natural terpenes for flavoring. They are not as pronounced in the flavor profile but they are definitely better for you.
Spend the extra money to ensure you are buying a decent rechargeable vape battery and a glass vape cartridge. Many of the vape issues can be linked to cheap internal vape parts that were vaped on high heat causing the internal parts to melt. This caused the vape to become toxic. The extra money spent to protect your health is the best investment you can make when it comes to vaping.
Vaping CBD Tips
For pain and inflammation choose a full spectrum vape product. For anxiety it is better to go with a broad spectrum vape product that does not contain any THC.
Don’t be afraid to reach out to the CBD manufacturer with questions. They are there to help you and share the ingredients in their products.
Remember to vape safely. Vape on the lowest heat setting. If you have trouble breathing or if you are coughing excessive discontinue vaping immediately and see a physician.
It is possible to vape safely. It is a favored product as its effects are instantaneous. Vape safely and enjoy!